Manufacturers can retain efficacy of drugs and vaccines by maintaining appropriate ambient or box level temperature environments across the cold chain
Perishable and Processed Food
Horticulture, Meats and Packaged food companies can prevent significant spoilage losses by monitoring and controlling temperature, humidity and gas
Milk and Dairy Products
Complex dairy cold chains can benefit significantly from temperature monitoring and FEFO based inventory management
End Point Refrigeration
Retail stores, Hospitals and Restaurant kitchens can achieve substantial energy savings by modulating refrigeration units' power through operational inputs
Adarsh Kumar Chief Executive Officer
Adarsh has over 12 years of experience in providing Advanced Analytics solutions to Fortune 500 companies and business development. A MICA alumnus, he was a part of the core leadership team at Mu Sigma before starting TagBox.
Saumitra Singh Chief Product Officer
Saumitra, an IIT Bombay alumnus, is a Product leader with focus on VLSI and Energy IoT. Over the last 12 years, he has held leadership positions in startups including Cosmic Circuits and Innorel Systems. Saumitra holds 9 US patents.
Sameer Singh VP, Engineering
Sameer is passionate about research in Communication and Microcontroller AFEs. An IIT Madras alumnus, he has led R&D teams in Texas Instruments, Cadence and Cosmic Circuits. Sameer has also authored 2 IEEE publications.
Suhas Keshavamurthy Cross-Platform Development
Suhas is a NIT-K alumnus and started his own e-bike venture called Wizark under NIT-K incubation. He has 4 years of experience in cross platform software development, with the last stint being at Sandisk.
Somesh Rai Analytics
Somesh is a Certified Decision Scientist and loves exploring new machine learning algorithms to solve Supply Chain problems. He has spent the last 3 years with Flipkart and Mu Sigma and worked on various supply chain initiatives
Krishnaveni Kumbaji App Development
Krishnaveni is a seasoned web and mobile application expert. With over 12 years of experience with the likes of United Airlines and IBM, she is the backbone of TagBox's web and mobile platforms.
Startup Studio, Building 2 SAP
138 EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application collects precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
No data, even anonymised or summarised, would ever be shared with any third party.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
if TagBox Solutions Pvt Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 12 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you'd like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TagBox - Terms of Usage
The term 'TagBox' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C404 Nagarjuna Maple Heights, Sy 182-185 B Narayanpura, DV Nagar Bangalore North 560048 KA. Our company registration number is U72900KA2016PTC097344 registered in Bangalore, Karnataka. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of 'tagbox.in', hereafter referred to as 'website' is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. The content of the pages of 'portal.tagbox.in/[company name]', hereafter referred to as 'portal', is a specifically designed page for the purpose of delivering services
4. Neither of our website or portal will ever ask for payment related information, please check the source in a case this happens.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information if technical specification needed and mentioned in the manuals are not met. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be our responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the portal meet your specific requirements and ensure highest delivery standards.
7. The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
9. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Bangalore Jurisdiction only
For any additional queries or information please write to us at email@example.com